Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday's Tip: My CVS Purchases Yesterday

$10 ECB wyb $25 Procter & Gamble Products listed Limit 1

Charmin Big Roll 16 pk $9.99
-.25/1 off Charmin PG 3/07

Bounty Towels Extra Soft 12 pk $12.99
-.25/1 Bounty towel or napkins PG 3/07

Puffs 60-108 ct 99¢

Duracell Batteries AA/AAA-10pk, C/D 4pk or 9V 2pk $5.99

I also bought cokes and got my quarterly bucks from all the medicine we had to buy for all the ear infections...I got $12 extracare bucks! I was pumped.

Southersaver has all the great deals matched up for you here.

Don't forget that you can get a rain- check if your store does not have what you were planning on buying and you can still get your extracare bucks.

PS- Charlie has saved us money this week. Our belt on our dryer snapped and he went to you tube and saw a video on how to fix it on our exact dyer! He went to the hardware store and bought the belt and everything. He is the man.

No comments: