Thursday, February 04, 2010

Piggly Wiggly's Huge Deals this Month!

Starting 2/3 through the month of February: Get 1 Greenbax for every coupon you use up to 10 per visit

Then:

Hold onto them until Greenbax days the last three days of month (Feb. 26th – 28th), and get $15 off any purchase when you use 10 Greenbax. You can use 10 Greenbax per transaction those 3 days!

Read more about it here at Southern Savers.

So, today, after I dropped Jackson off at school, I stopped by Piggly Wiggly and used 2 coupons so now I have 6 greenbax. I plan on using more coupons before Febuary 23 and getting $15 in free groceries Feb. 26th-28th. Piggly Wiggly's prices are usually abnormally high but not this month. Be sure to check Southern Savers daily for updates.

Also, pray for my baby girl. She has an ear infection. It is only her second, and only the second time she has had to be on antibiotics (last April was the last time we filled a prescription for her...I am so thankful!). Jackson has a light cough, so pray he does not get an infection. Charlie is getting over his sinus infection that he got this week, so I am definietly feeling like "doctor" mom this week. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!

No comments: