Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pray for My Babies and Their Ears!

February has been ear infection month at the Wallace household.

Let me break it down quickly:
  • On February 3rd Abigail was diagnosed with an ear infection and given antibiotics (amoxicillin)
  • 12 days later, Jackson is diagnosed with an ear infection and given antibiotics (amoxicillin)
  • The day before Jackson got on medicine, Abigail climbed herself up on Jackson's bed and started sucking one of his pacifiers.
  • Last Friday, I took Abigail to the Ped. After Hour clinic here in Spartanburg (we moved up Firday...spent the week boxing up closets) and she was diagnosed with yet another ear infection (last Saturday she was checked for her last ear infection and she was all clear).
Right now, please pray that Jackson does not get back Abigail's ear infection! I know if I do not pray right when I hear a request, I forget to pray. This month there has only been four days where I have not had to give one of my babies antibiotics.

She coughed a lot the last few days and has been really congested. She is on Omnicef now, and will not be contagious by Sunday. Praise God she has stopped coughing! Thank you for your prayers... they just keep on giving it back to each other!

No comments: