Thursday, February 11, 2010

Revelation 19:6-9


"I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude and as the sound of many waters and the sound a mighty peals of thunder saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready? And it was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. And he said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invitied to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" And he said to me, "These are true words of God."
Revelation 19:6-9


This is how Love to Eat, Hate to Eat (Fitzpatrick) ended. I am so glad I finished this book. So far, new goal for this year of reading 15 pages a day (Monday-Friday) has been such a huge blessing for me. Next book is my last Fitzpatrick book for a while, Idols of the Heart.

Another goal for this year is also going well, loosing the last 10-15 pounds from Abigail. Fourth week on Weight Watchers and I have lost 5.2 pounds! Feel free to ask any questions about Weight Watchers here.

Things are pretty crazy this week. We now have a "for sale" sign in our yard. If anyone is interested in a one story, 1400 sq house, with garage and fence, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, email me at emilywallace80@hotmail.com (house is in West Columbia, zoned for White Knoll).

Also, I found out today that it is going to take 4-6 weeks for us to be completely covered health insurance wise, so pray that nothing major happens in these weeks for us!

But I know God is in control of all of these things and he will work them out for our good and His glory.

Believe it or not, none of these issues are really "stressing" me. However, what is bothering me right now is that we have noticed that Abigail is not regressing with her speech, but not really progressing either. Today, I had another speech therapist friend look at her top lip frenulum, and she said it was really really tight up there, and this has been really bothering Charlie and I a lot recently. I was able to talk to our doctor today and she has referred us to go see Dr. Anna Bouknight soon for Abigail. We know she is going to have to have it clipped, so might as well do it now so she will never remember it, and to make sure it does not affect her speech. It was just last March we had Jackson's double frenulum surgery, and I cannot believe we might be doing it again this March. Just pray for the doctors to have wisdom in what is best for my baby girl in the long run. She is getting in all her molars right now as well, so that could also affect her speech as well. Unfortunately, these frenulum issues are hereditary.

No comments: