Friday, August 22, 2008

6 Quirky Things about Me:


I have been tagged by Melinda to tell yall six quirky things about me. I have been tagged before but the lists were so long I just never found the time to do the 20 something point list...it is Friday night and I can do six things real quick.

Here are the Top 6 Quirky Thing about Me

  1. I always always have to have my toenails painted. It does not matter if it is winter and no one sees my toes, I have to have them painted. I do not think Charlie has ever laid eyes on my toenails without any kind of paint on them
  2. I sleep with a mask over my face. I think I started this my sophomore year in college and I really have trouble going to sleep without one now.
  3. I also have to have the tv on some sort of news program in order to go to sleep (or to go to sleep quickly). We sleep with the sleep timer on the tv which was really hard for Charlie to get used to.
  4. I cannot/refuse to blow my nose
  5. I cannot spell and Charlie proofreads/edits everything that I write (that is a big task)
  6. I am a huge planner and have two separate plan books that I look at daily. Every morning when I wake up I plan my day down to the hour. Having an unpredictable baby has made me more laid back in this area however.

the rules:
i tag six more people.
they link back to me.
they tag six more.
and quirkiness is shared with all.

I tag:

Charlie, Mandy, Kristi, Leah, Ashley, Betsy

Fun stuff

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm not all for these tagging memes either, actually this is the first I've ever answered and passed on, but for only 6 quirky things, it's easy to learn a thing or two about friend. :) I used to be a planner too, but the four crazy young'ns took care of that. See you Sunday!

Unknown said...

Did you hear back about your glucose test yet? I hope everything is going well and that you're feeling good.

Emily Wallace said...

Jamie-
I did not pass the glucose test by 8 points (some doctors offices would have considered my score passing). I updated on a blog post a couple post down. She said it was just slightly elevated so I will go next Tuesday for the three hour test. I could refuse to take the test but then they would treat me like I have gestational diabetes. I do not think I have anything to worry about since I am still doing my exercising classes for an hour three times a week, and eating well. Keep me in your prayers though (guess I will just struggle with the test every pregnancy). Better be safe than sorry!