Monday, August 04, 2008

Decorating Our House



Our new floating shelves we got at Lowe's (they look better in person than on the camera)A couple new frames I got at Micheals
More frames (I got 9 total frames) from Michaels. Wouldn't a storage unit from Ikea look great under these pictures?
Charlie figured out how to hang these pictures in the perfect cluster of pictures

The huge white wall before the pictures were hung.


After we had the fire, in 2007, many of the wonderful pictures we had got bent, and finding a frame for them was last on our priority list. I love pictures and want our house to be full of pictures (I have always been pretty obsessed with pictures ) So, when Micheals had most of their frames for 40 percent off last week, I was able to get nine really great frames shown in the pictures above. Anyway, does anyone have any more suggestions of what we can do with this huge white wall? I really want one of those storage binds from Ikea to go under the one cluster of pictures. Does anyone know somewhere else I can get the storage unit shown in the first picture? I would like it to be brown, cheaper than the one from Ikea and from a store around here (maybe just six baskets in the storage unit). Any advice on decorating our living room, I am all ears!

No comments: