Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary to My Wonderful Husband!


Six years ago today, it snowed a little in Spartanburg, however, because of the clouds, the candles looked beautiful in the sanctuary. At 4 pm, I took the happiest walk I will ever have, down the aisle with my faithful father just as I had always dreamed of ever since I was a little girl.

God choose the perfect man for me, he challenges me to walk closer with the Lord, and daily dies to himself and depends on God for everything.

We have decide to give each other $15 gifts for our anniversary since this is the only holiday we do not get gifts from our family. I got him a $15 itunes gift card, and he got me a beautiful pearl necklace at Hand Picked (under $20).My homemade card for him:

Top 5 Best Memories of Last Year

  1. Us getting on our face and praying for answers to Jackson’s speech problem and the Lord revealing us the answer the next day!
  2. Us buying our car
  3. Your 30th Birthday Surprise!
  4. You preaching so well this year
  5. You coaching Jackson and him scoring a goal.


Since we have almost been together a Decade -Top 5 Memories of The Decade

  1. Us meeting and knowing God had given us a perfect mate (knowing within weeks we would be married one day).
  2. Our first Valentines day
  3. Our wedding!
  4. You preaching for the first time and doing so well!
  5. Our children being born!

It has been the best decade of my life and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us for the next decade.


No comments: