Friday, October 03, 2008

4 D Ultrasound of Abigail/ 30 weeks! Yay!







Last night we got to go back to We See Ultrasound on Two Notch Road in Columbia. We did this with Jackson and it really meant so much to me. We had the picture framed and then people wrote notes around the picture on a border at my Baby Shower. I really wanted to do this again because it was such a great experience. We had the best time last night looking at our little girl (definitely a girl). She opened her eyes and moved all around. I think she looks different from Jackson...I think she looks like Charlie. Who do you think she looks like? Which picture do you think I should frame? If you are pregnant I would highly recommend having a 4 d ultrasound and then framing the picture and having people write how excited they are to meet your little one around it on a border at your baby shower...how special! We also have a dvd of the entire ultrasound that we can watch on our dvd player! It really is one of the best experiences you can have...what a miracle!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pictures #1 and 5 the best! She is already cute (:

Unknown said...

I, obviously, don't know you in real life but I instantly thought she looked like Jackson before I read your note. She is beautiful and yes she is a miracle!

Anonymous said...

I think, from the ultrasound, that they look similar. It looks like they have the same nose. But you never can tell for sure. She is beautiful though. Can't wait for her to get here and meet her on this side of things!

Emily Wallace said...

Thank yall so much ladies! Charlie's mom thinks she looks like Jackson as well...I did not really see that during the ultrasound but now it is hard to tell. I just cannot wait for her to be here...it is fun to compare their ultrasounds! She is a miracle.

Michelle said...

I didn't realize you had the 4D ultrasound done! How wonderful! I like picture #5 the best. I love that she's peeking out of the corner of her eye at you! How precious!

Mark said...

its great to view unborn babies with the help of 4D ultrasound