Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guess Abigail's Birth Day...There Will Even Be a Prize!


Guess Abigail's Birth Day...Here is the information:

  • I am due December 9th and if I am dilated at all they will induce me that day for medical reasons that I am not going to go into here
  • I was induced on my due date with Jackson even though I was 4 cent. dialted and in labor for weeks...haha
  • Also guess her weight, height, and exact time you think she will be born. Whoever is the closest will get a picture of a trophy as one of my posts or a prize that you suggest that does not cost any money...haha
  • Jackson was born on his due date at 11:17 am after being induced that morning. He was 6 pounds 14 oz, 21 inches
  • I have seen many blogs who have done this and I thought it would be fun to see what yall think. I have anywhere from 4-6 weeks left. I think the earliest I will deliver would be two weeks before the original due date which would be November 25th. But since I had contractions Sunday I thought I better go ahead and let you guess
  • Here is the format that I would like you to use in your comment, and here is my guess:
  • November 26th, 12:22 pm, 7 pounds 1 oz, 19 inches long (don't worry I do not get a prize)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! Here's my guess...
December 2nd, 6:32 pm, 6 lbs 10 oz, 21 inches long
Since baby Wesley (hopefully!) won't be born on Dec. 2--my parent's anniversary--I think Abigail will be :)
I hope you're doing well!

amjackson said...

November 27th (yes, Thanksgiving! What a great present!) 2:22pm, 7lbs 15oz, 20.25 inches long.

Mary Mac said...

I am going to go for
November 28, 2008 3:16pm 7lbs 9 ounces, 20 inches

I am so excited for you!!! Abigail is such a good name... did you know that was john adams wife's name? and she was an amazing woman.

definitely praying for your lil man as he prepares for his sister!