Thursday, October 08, 2009

Children's Place 20% Off Coupon


Go here to print a coupon for 20% off your purchase at Children's Place. Valid now through November 1st.


Use code J69E2QN4399 if you are shopping online to receive the 20% discount.


Thanks $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge!

Jackson needs some 3t jeans and comfortable pants, and Abigail needs some 12 months pants as well. Do you know anywhere else that has cheap pants?

We do have a Children's Place credit card. The reason I have this card is because the second after you put items on the credit card, you can pay it off right then and there at the store. I can combine my 10 percent off when using my credit card with this coupon, and nowadays I usually always get 30 percent off my purchase when buying items at Children's Place (you can also get a coupon when you fill out a survery within 30 days of buying clothes at Children's Place...it is printed at the end of your receipt). I heart Children's Place and Gymboree but right now I have to stick tight to our budget.

No comments: