Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Abigail's Clothes So Far

The picture above are clothes I bought from the MOM sale (it is a sale put on by moms who have multiples and want to sell their goodies...it is held twice at year at Sax Gotha church in Lexinton). Charlie's sister is so great got me a ticket the day before it was open to the public and we were one of the first people to get it. I got ten outfits (many long selve onesies) and 7 PJ's with footies. I also got a Graco Duoglider front to back double stroller for $80. I think they run about $220. I looks brand new and I am so excited! The picture below is of a pink polo jumper that looks brand new. I had one for Jackson that looked similar. I was so blessed to find it! I spent $50 for these gently used clothes
Here are the seven beautiful PJ's

Here is a Feltman Brothers dress that Grand and Gigi got Abigail. LOVE IT! Girls clothes are so beautiful. Can you tell I am excited about having a girl?

Here are outfits that Carol and Gretchen got for Abigail. I bought the bows at Once Upon a Child.

I do remember that Jackson was only 6 pounds 14 ozs, and I did not have many newborn outfits so I am definitely on the look out for new born outfits. Any suggestions on where to find newborn outfits? Especially PJ's with feet. It is so great to now know what I am actually going to need for this baby.

We have decided if she is born with a calm quiet spirit we probably will call her Abigail. However, if she has a big personality we will probably call her "Abby."

3 comments:

Merritt Pace said...

Emily,
Do you ever go to the Tot Trade?
http://www.tottrade.net/
That is another place to get great deals on clothes. I've been able to get wonderful prices on new and gently used clothes for Samuel there! Have a great week!

Merritt

Unknown said...

So cute! All cute little girls named Abigail must have lots of clothes! :)

I found lots of cute newborn clothes at Target. They weren't used but they weren't that expensive either. Carters is another good store for the smaller sizes.

Emily Wallace said...

Merritt-
I have never gone to the Tot Trade, but I really want to! If you ever are going let me know...I would love to go with you.

Jamie-
Thanks girl! I love target clothes as well!