Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Great Deals at CVS this Week

I do not have all my receipts but it is a great week to shop at CVS...it is so good I should have gone Monday not to miss out on the Huggies diapers. I missed out big!

First Purchase
4 12 Pack Pepsi's for $12 get $3 CVS Bucks Back
I think it was $15 worth of candy (I hid a lot of it for my 4th grade girls) $7 Bucks Back

Second Purchase:
I wanted to buy Diapers, Toilet Paper, and Paper Towels.

Here is the deal:
Buy $25 of these products Get 10 ECB, Limit 1
Huggies Mega Pack diapers $15.00.
Cleanteam 9 oz pump or wipes 42-80 count $2.99
Viva 8 pk Paper Towels and Cottonelle 12 pk. $6.49ea.
Poise and Depends $13.00 ea.
Kotex Products $6.0 ea.
Kleenex Facial Tissue $1 ea. $1/4 8/3 S

They were completely out of Diapers, and Paper Towels...so sad!

I bought $27 worth of Toilet Paper but out of pocket I spent $18 using the bucks I earned in the previous purchase. We have toilet paper for the next 3 months...yay! 12 Pack (equally 24 roles) 6.49 each. I also earned $10 CVS bucks to spend in the next couple of weeks.

Additionally, I went to Walmart and used 15 coupons that I have cut within the last month.

Coupons were for:
Nutrigrain Bars
Ceaser dog food for Millie
Yoplait yogurt
Juice
Zip lock bags
Speed stick deodorant
Lysol wipes
Spray in wash refile
rice
Bendrayl
Pasta salad (I crave badly for lunch now) Suddenly Salad
Chex mix
Lysol foam hand sanitizer
cereal $1.00 on 3

People ask me what I actually use coupons for so I thought you might want to see. After cutting coupons for 8 months I really feel like I am getting good at it and it does not take me a lot of time because I know exactly what I am looking for. I went to Walmart late Tuesday night because I had so many coupons.

3 comments:

Mary Mac said...

Emily! Jackson has gotten so big! Where does the time go! Thank you for saying something on the blog or else I would have never found yours!!! You did find a good deal at cvs. I love shopping but even more I love finding good deals.

lindler5 said...

happy birthday!! i hope you have had a WONDERFUL day!!

Emily Wallace said...

It is great to hear from you Mary Mac! I love your blog and I am glad you enjoyed the CVS post.

Thanks Ashley we had a great time at your house the other day!