Friday, September 12, 2008

Today is Jackson's 2nd Birthday!

I cannot believe my baby boy is already turning 2 years old! He has had so much energy today. We even went to the gym this morning because he was bouncing off the walls. Maybe he does understand that today is his birthday. He was watching the Wiggles with his daddy and decided it would be funny to all of the sudden drop down from a standing position to on his bottom. He managed to nail his cheek against the back of the sofa and has a little red strawberry on his check. At least we did not have to go to the hospital.

My parents and my Aunt Sandi and Uncle Larry are coming this afternoon and then we are going to Jillian's tonight for his birthday celebration. We have reserved a private room and ten family members are coming tonight...I am so excited. We are going to have a Gamecock themed party at Jillians (they are going to have Gamecock themed balloons and decorations and I got a a cake from Publix with gamecock theme), and then tomorrow we are all going to the GA game.

Pictures should be up later tonight or tomorrow!

3 comments:

Neely said...

Happy Birthday to Jackson! I hope y'all have a wonderful time tonight -- I know you're proud of your sweet little boy. He only has a few months left of your undivided attention . . .

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to Jackson!!

Emily Wallace said...

Neely and Betsey thank you so much! I cannot believe he is already 2 and now starting to be considered a Preschooler....crazy.