Monday, September 08, 2008

Charlie's New Blog


Charlie has a new personal blog and he is using blogger...yes! Go here to check it out: http://charlie-wallace.blogspot.com/

Ps- This picture was taken on that day we got free Chick Fil A chicken strips when we wore a sports logo. This night is the reason I was not able to take my three hour glucose test last week. I got so caught up in things that I ate the strips and lemonade and then felt like I was going to throw up afterwards. I think I might have failed the test the next day. Plus Charlie had meetings that next day and it was not a good day to bring Jackson to work with him. Anyway, I am taking the 3 hour test at the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30 am no matter what so keep me in your prayers. Pray I pass (I really cannot overeat this pregnancy...unlike with Jackson. I get so full whenever I eat, and I am still exercising so I will be very surprised if I have gestational diabetes)! No to mention the fact that I only failed the test by 8 points and when I was pregnant with Jackson I failed the test badly and still was able to pass the three hour test. Some doctors would not have made me take this three hour test, but my doctors said if I did not take the three hour test they would treat me like I have gestational diabetes....no fun.

No comments: