Sunday, December 14, 2008

Abigail's Room: Part 3



The is a picture taken in November after our baby shower. All of this is somehow perfectly organized in her closet. It got completely put up before Abigail was born, but I just had to take a picture of the chaos.

Mimi (Charlie's mom) came over yesterday to stay with me while Charlie was at the pageant. She is so gifted and helped me put up the letters. I love how creative she is and how the letter turned out (I got the letters at Micheal's for a really good price)! Of course, she made the bow and the beautiful white color is not showing up very well on my camera. I am getting a lampshade and nightlight monogrammed with her initials that I will be posting sometime hopefully (if you want to know who did them for me just let me know and I can give you her info).

No comments: