Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tons of Pictures of our Sweet Baby Girl!






















As promised, here are many pictures of our sweet girl. I have always been crazy about pictures so of course event though she is the second child, being a girl, I have already taken like 50 pictures! She is eating from the bottle great and I am not stressed out at all (that is probably why I have already had time to post pictures...she stayed in the nursery last night and we got like 8 hours of wonderful sleep). She does look a little jaundice so pray that her levels are not high tomorrow. Praise the Lord that she is a very hungry girl! Jackson got to hold Abigail and just stared at her (he keeps signing baby)....lucky Jackson is going through a phase where he loves babies (but he does not like it when she cries her very feminine cry). We will see how next week goes, pray for us! Late tonight or tomorrow I will post video here of Abigail with her eyes open while my mom is talking to her.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

She is absolutely beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! It was wonderful to talk with you tonight and hear how well you sound and the delivery went well! Praise God! You're a mother of two!

Anonymous said...

Emily, she is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person and get my hands on her (:

amjackson said...

Oh my Goodness!! She is PRESH!! I can't wait to hold her! SWEET! SWEET!!

Anna said...

Yay! She is soooo cute! I LOVE that she is wearing a cute PINK bow!

Merritt Pace said...

Emily and Charlie,
Abigail is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations and best wishes!
Love, the Paces

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

love the hairbow, it's never to early!!!

Emily Wallace said...

Thank yall so much! We feel so loved!