Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Card Picture is Stressing Mommy Out! Help!





I got matching outfits for Jackson and Abigail at Children's Place and I was so excited to dress them alike for our Christmas card picture. I really wanted Abigail's eyes to be open so this morning while she was doing great we got them dressed. She did great but Jackson was hungry and having no part of the picture. He ended up crying and I ended up crying....it was very stressful. I love Christmas card pictures and I really want to pull this off some how (as well as a birth announcement). It is not helping that Abigail is juandice and not looking like herself this week. What do you think I should do? Try again Friday in these outfits and put them on a chair? Try again next week and just have them out late? Go to Walmart and try to get professonials to help? Use one of these pictures? Or just give up all together? The one of Jackson and Abigail in the hospital is good but it is blurry and I cannot use the one of Jackson crying because it is just not nice on my part.

2 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

Sweety, don't stress!!!!! The best pictures are the candid shots that aren't posed. Remember what really matters and that is that you have two precious amazing gifts! This is my very practical personality speaking but, nothing has to be perfect and the perfect magazine kids, house... do not exist in real life. What I would do, is spend a day just having fun with them, staying relaxed and just take a ton of pictures. They don't have to match, save the matchy for the Christmas parties, gatherings and fun. Just make sure they look nice and are happy, those will make the best pictures. I hope that makes sense. I don't want to sound harsh and hope I don't I have only had 3 hours of sleep and now it is late so I might not come off like I intend. I just think relaxing and having fun with the pictures are the most important. :) Unhappy kids, never make good pictures.

Anonymous said...

We have had a discussion about what to do as well. We decided to just wait on the family pic and send an announement out after Christmas of the new baby. Many more years to come when this will not be stressful. Sheis beautiful. COngratulations and I hope that you are doing welland recovering quickly. I am due any day. God Bless you and Merry Christmas.