Here are some actions steps for women who worry. I know us ladies struggle with worry more so than men. My husband rarely worries. These actions steps I received in my favorite class in seminary, "Counselling Women." Ps-My little man does not look too worried in this picture.
Today if you are struggle with worry today I urge you to write down these four steps to releasing your fears to God taking by Mindy Williams
1. List your fears. Be specific.
2. Read Luke ; , Deuteronomy 31:6, Joshua 1:9 in preparation for releasing your fears to God.
3. Confess by seeking God’s forgiveness for each of your fears (1 John 1:9
4. Face the possibility of each fear happening and then claim a promise of God that relates to each fear.
a. For example: Pray, “Lord, even if (name your fear) happens, I will follow You, and You will give me the grace and strength to go through it.”
b. You may also claim God's character traits. For example, "Even if I fail, You will love me unconditionally,"
c. Be sure to say, "God, You will be there for me, as I walk the path of obedience." Claim His sure promise rather than saying, "I hope You will be there." (Heb. 13:5b)
5. Repeat these steps whenever the fear reoccurs until you are released (Ps. 94:19).
6. Practice renewing your mind with truth (Is. 26:3).