Saturday, June 13, 2009

Locally in Columbia/Lexington SC, Kids Eats Free At...

Hudson’s: mon-wed all day with an adult meal

Salsarita’s: mon nights

Fusion Bowl: mon and sat kids are $.99…drinks are separate

Baker Brothers: mon-fri after 5:00 pm with an adult entrée

McAlisters: every night 5:00 til close 12 and under

Schlotzkys: wed all day

Carolina Wings: tues night after 4:00

IHOP: fri and sat 4:00 – 9:00

Ryans: mon-fri after 4:00 (2 children per adult)

Moe’s: tues all day

Gilligans: mon-wed after 4:00

Zaxby’s: tues all day

Chick Fil A on Bush River Road: Tuesday 5-8pm with a purchase of a combo meal (can turn in kid's prize for ice cream)


Any more to add to the list?* This list came from my sister in law's friend and I added some

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good to know. I always feel like I hear of the kids eat free night when I am somewhere on the wrong night! It's super expensive for the 5 of us to go out for dinner...so thanks for the ideas.