Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday's Word: One Year Bibles


One Year Bibles are great! It is so great to have a plan to read through God's Word. My favorite adult one is John MacArthur's One Year Bible.

For children, I am reading the One Year Children's Bible to Jackson every day before he takes his nap. It does not have that many pictures and usually I tell the story in a version that he can understand. A huge goal of mine is for me and Charlie to write a One Year Preschool Bible for ages 2-5 years old. Charlie is a phenomenal write (he could write for a living if he wanted to) and I can plan it all out. My sister is an excellent artist and I would love for her to do the drawings. I am not sure if the title "One Year" is copyrighted. Do you know of any One Year Preschool Bibles? I have seen one year devotions for preschoolers, but that is not what I am looking for. I want to read the actual Bible to Jackson every day.

No comments: